Let me tell you what employers are looking for;
- People they can count on to keep their word.
- People who jump in and get the job done.
- People who do more than they are asked to do.
- People who are not afraid to offer ideas and suggestions that will help the company.
- People who are committed to generating positive cash flow for the company.
- People who bring their best positive mood every day
Employers are looking for people who want to play the game of creating value of inventing a new future. If you come simply 'looking for a job', or a company who will pay you to do some stupid task, you had better wake up. Those days are over.
When you go looking for a job, look for an opportunity instead;
- Learn something about the company before you go for the interview.
- Learn about the products and the markets they serve.
- Figure out what promises you can make to the owner or manager that will make his/her job easier.
- Make a commitment to the owner or manager to do something that will be sure to add value to the bottom line of the company.
- Speak with clarity and force about how they can count on you to get the job done, to add value to the company.
We live, like I stated earlier, in the Age of Commitment and Collaboration. That is, no one can do it alone. Entrepreneurs need other people to 're-create' the vision and commitment of the company, with energy and passion. Therefore, you need to be able to bring value to the table each and every day. You need to be able to speak about your company with passion and purpose.
Making rock solid commitments to your prospective employer is the place to start.
If you have questions about how to do that, do some research about my company and then call me - 877-212-6001